This is an exciting opportunity to to provide an excellent level of supporter care to our supporters by ensuring all donations received by Muscular Dystrophy UK are coded and processed in a timely fashion and that all supporters are acknowledged and thanked within the relevant agreed timescale.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of a busy work environment or similar where multi tasking and working to deadlines is the norm
- Exposure to the donation process and communicating with supporters.
Expectations in the role
- To act as the first point of contact for the resolution of complex queries and complaints;
- Recognise fundraising, engagement and retention opportunities when talking to supporters.
- Respond to queries received by phone, email and post and assist the team in doing the same.
- Process donations, acknowledging supporters and sending out materials as appropriate.
- Compile routine reports including all feedback received by the charity
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to fight muscle-wasting conditions. We bring together more than 60 rare and very rare progressive muscle-weakening and wasting conditions, affecting around 70,000 children and adults in the UK.
We appreciate the range of skills and experience our staff have to offer. In return for your enthusiasm and commitment we commit to actively developing and supporting you. We also offer a range of benefits including pension, life assurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme, health cash plan, and an employee assistance programme.
This role is based at our office in Southwark, London. It is within a short walking distance of Southwark and Borough Tube stations. It is also a short distance from Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station and Blackfriars Station. We are also a 5 minute walk from the Tate Modern and Southbank, perfect place to go for lunch during the warm summer months.
In order to apply, please click on the Apply Now button and send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you are best suited for the role.
*Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive we will only contact candidates that are shortlisted for interview. Therefore if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please note your application has been unsuccessful.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.