Application Deadline : Open ended - We will initiate interviews and the selection process on a rolling basis, with the aim to have this position filled as soon as an appropriate candidate is identified.
Who we are?
Muslim Aid are an International not-for-profit providing support to communities around the world affected by disasters, conflict or endemic poverty without regard to their social, religious, or ethnic background.
We place strong emphasis on long-term development projects that build the capacity of local people helping themselves. In addition to the 11 country offices worldwide we also work with multiple partner offices focussing on sustainable development programmes and providing humanitarian relief during times of crisis.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Campaigns Manager, this newly formed role of Digital Marketing coordinator is responsible for helping develop and implement Muslim Aid’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget. The role will work within the Campaigns team and support the other FR functions including volunteer fundraising, philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role
This role is based in the UK and open to individuals with unrestricted right to live and work in the UK. At this stage we are unable to offer sponsorship opportunities.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Plan and implement integrated Digital Search, Display and Video campaigns for multiple platforms
- Analyse and report from Google Analytics and other relevant tools to optimise campaigns
- Work with the Campaigns and FR teams to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure MA’s key campaigns are reflected in our digital channels
- Co-ordinate the creation of social media plan and execute social media schedule using Hootsuite, Moz, and other social tools
- Project Manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required
- Devise digital media plans for Muslim Aid campaigns, including display and videocampaigns
To be successful in this role you will have:
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related work field
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries Strong understanding and experience of performance advertising (Search, Display and Video)
- Have demonstrable understanding of Email Marketing, SEO, CMS & CRM
- Creative and innovative, with a real passion for digital marketing
- Able to absorb and critically evaluate a large amount of information and data in order to make decisions
- Strong independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal contacts
Why you should Apply
If you are passionate about marketing and are up to date with the Digital world, then this role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator who will join our team and help us continue to serve humanity
How to Apply:
To apply please ensure that you complete Muslim Aid Application Form.
Muslim Aid’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children and vulnerable adults in our care/employment. Successful candidates will be expected to undergo a DBS check. In addition, all successful candidates for finance roles will undergo an Experian Credit Check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief or age.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be accepted until closing date, however, Muslim Aid reserves the right to initiate interviews and the selection process on a rolling basis with the aim of identifying an appropriate candidate as quickly as possible.