We are offering the opportunity to join a growing, passionate and friendly team in a pivotal role that enables the charity to provide complementary therapies from specialist therapists to people with cancer in Berkshire and beyond.
As Service Delivery Manager for My Cancer My Choices, you will have responsibility for the smooth running and organisational effectiveness of the charity’s day-to-day delivery of services. You will ensure we meet the expectations and needs of the people with cancer who use My Cancer My Choices and the volunteer team who support the operational running of the service.
The role is currently part time covering 24 hours per week and will be based in our new office space in Berkshire with the potential to develop into a full-time role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to network with different people and groups
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a high degree of empathy and responsibility enabling you to run a care giving service
- Previous line management experience with the ability to provide direction, ownership and engagement to support performance
- Resilience with the ability to work, when required, under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Must be fully IT literate (MS office)
- Good time management and prioritisation
- Great multi-tasker who can be flexible and able to resolve issues creatively and in a timely manner
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and other stakeholders to enable and support continuous improvement
- Track record of successful service delivery management in public, independent or Third Sector organisation
- Previous experience of leading volunteers in a paid or unpaid capacity
- An understanding of complementary therapies
- Previous experience of supporting cancer patients and an understanding of cancer patient pathways
- Project management experience
How to apply:
If you have the right skill set and want to join a growing charity actively making a difference to others, please get in touch with us today by sending your CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 19th April 2021
Thank you and we can’t wait to hear from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.