The NABS database is a vital tool to help record service usage, communicate with clients and donors and implement fundraising activities.
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Database Manager to ensure NABS data is continuously stored and processed securely, in line with GDPR requirements and is optimised through effective data architecture, cleansing and reporting.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Maintaining and ensuring continuous improvement of NABS data systems, processes and reporting.
- Complex database queries and reporting of information internally.
- Providing segmented data, building queries and exports to extract complex data as required.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects that involve data or our database systems.
- Periodical data cleansing in line with data retention rules.
- Supporting the Senior Database Manager with GDPR compliance tasks and periodical GDPR reviews.
- Supporting the Senior Database Manger with information gathering to support the production of
- NABS data dashboards and stats reporting.
- Internal support with database inductions and support for new starters and database users across NABS.
- Administration support around policy information and documentation relating to database usage and guidance
- Helping to support NABS ambition to get everyone more comfortable with using data and communicating the benefits of data recording and safe storage.
Additional Role Requirements
- This role may require travel across London and on occasion, within the UK on planned basis.
- Some weekend or late evening work will be required for supporting NABS events and during busy periods, particularly in the run up to large scale events. NABS will endeavour to offer time off in lieu in accordance with its policies
- Dependent of requirement and need, this role will be supported with external direction, through mentoring or informal guidance.
Essential Skills & Experiences
- To have significant experience of Raisers’ Edge for data selection and or a similar database system for highly transferable skill set
- Experience of database maintenance and complex queries
- To have significant experience of data manipulation and reporting
- Experience of cleansing data for continued compliance and security
- Proficient in using Office software
- A commitment to working within NABS’ stated values
Desirable Skills & Experiences
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Working knowledge or experience of the advertising and/or media industry
- A commitment to continuous learning and improvement
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.