nasen is looking to recruit an experienced Fundraiser/Bid Writer to raise significant funding in line with nasen’s charitable objectives. If you have a passion for and experience in fundraising or bid writing in the third sector, have the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and display outstanding verbal and written communication skills then we would love to hear from you.
Who We Are
nasen (National Association for Special Educational Needs) is a membership charity organisation that supports all education practitioners. We provide: Continuing Professional Development (CPD), resources, advice, information and much more to enable all staff to meet the needs of all their pupils.
To horizon-scan, write bids and raise significant funding in line with nasen’s charitable objects and strategic objectives.
• Developing and strengthening relationships with key charitable funders to grow philanthropic income.
• Working to agreed financial and non-financial targets.
• Maintaining detailed records of all actions taken and adding relevant information to the CRM database.
• Being familiar with methods of tax-efficient giving in the UK and overseas and understanding the relevant charity, Freedom of Information, and Data Protection legislation.
• Working with key colleagues to scope new charitable project areas by identifying potential funders and developing a project outline to generate significant income.
• Writing bids to secure income from a variety of sources, including Trusts and Foundations, the public sector, the private sector, research councils, etc, in line with nasen’s charitable objects and strategic objectives.
• Building close working relationships with key nasen staff to find the information needed to write clear and compelling proposals for income generation.
• Building effective working relationships with key external stakeholders.
• Working with diplomacy and tact with stakeholders of all levels at nasen and externally.
• To undertake relevant training and development, as required.
• To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required, appropriate to the grade of the post, as agreed with the Head of Contracts.
Please see attached.
How To Apply
To submit an application, please select 'Apply Online' and submit your CV and covering letter addressed to the Chief Executive, Professor Adam Boddison.
The first round of interviews will be conducted electronically.
- 25.5 Days annual leave excluding public holidays (plus one additional day at Christmas and Easter)
- Flexible hours (to be agreed)
- 8% Employer Pension contribution
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supported professional development
- 10% London weighting
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Dog-friendly workplace
Please visit our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.