Why we need you
The business development team is an active and busy team who work with companies and business to involve them in the work we do as well as supporting them with fundraising for us. Support from businesses makes a big difference to the amount that we can do to support autistic people.
We are looking for someone who can support us with putting together case studies to highlight the difference the National Autistic Society can make to organisations across all sectors and across the world.
What you will be doing
The case studies have already been identified and we are looking for a volunteer to collect all the relevant info about the contracts from colleagues across the organisation
You will be
- Sending emails and/or making telephone calls to NAS colleagues asking for information about the contract delivered. business link
- Collating the information from colleagues across the business.
- Work with the business development team and the marketing team to put the information into case study style reports to be used on our website, in printed materials and to support bid proposals
Skills qualities and experience needed
- Good written and verbal skills, with an interest in marketing/creative writing
- Confident using a computer
- Confident using the telephone
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word and Excel
- Able to filter select relevant information for the case studies
When and where
- This role is homebased with the possibility of occasional travel to our London office
- As the role is home based, you will need access to a computer and good internet connection and also access to a phone
- We are looking for a volunteer for approx. 12 hours per week for approx. a month
- The days and times are flexible
- You will be supervised and supported by the business development team
- You will receive full training and induction to the role and the work of the charity.
- You will have access to our e-learning modules which include Autism Awareness
What you could get out of it
- Experience of volunteering within the business development team
- Being part of a friendly, cooperative and dedicated team.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a vital difference to the work of the National Autistic Society.
We seek applications from anyone interested in the role, but particularly welcome applications from those on the autistic spectrum.