NCT is the UK's largest charity supporting parents. Our vision is of a world in which no parent is isolated and all parents are supported to build a strong society. We share knowledge. We create networks.
We campaign for change.
About the role
As Capacity PSA (Parent Services Administrator) you will play a key role in organising our paid-for antenatal and postnatal services in a given geographical area.
Your role will be to coordinate planning of NCT courses, to manage relationships with external stakeholders and to handle all administrative matters for these courses. You will work with colleagues from Parent Services Operations, NCT Practitioners, Finance, branches and venues.
You will be:
- Well-organised and able to work independently and remotely
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in stakeholder management and negotiation
- Willing to work remotely, from home, and to actively ask for support and advice as you need it
- Able to work daily, during the week (with the option of working out of these hours as well if you choose to)
- Able to travel on an infrequent basis to attend NCT events
See the Job Description for full details of this exciting opportunity.
This position will be home-based so applicants can be located anywhere in the UK. You will be expected to gain an excellent working knowledge of the area you are assigned to. Roles will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The roles we are recruiting for vary from between 7 to 10 hours per week, and we are recruiting for several PSA areas (Defined geographical areas). We’ll ensure you earn between £8.21 and £14.15 per hour. You should expect to work up to double the usual number of hours per week in the first three months to allow for your training and on-the-job learning.
Your salary will be variable, based on the size of the PSA area and the average number of parent bookings made over a three-month rolling period.
If you want to be part of NCT's journey to support parents through the First 1,000 days, please upload a copy of your CV and a supporting statement outlining how you meet the role requirements when prompted.
Closing date: 23rd February
Interviews will be held in Birmingham on 4th March and London on 6th March