* The salary range is £25,928 to £30,696plus London weighting if applicable).
* 25 days, plus 3 additional days in the Christmas/New Year period, plus all public holidays per annum.
* NEA offer a money-purchase, non-contributory pension scheme. 11½% of basic salary will be paid by NEA in the pension. NEA also offers death-in-service cover to state retirement age and enhanced sick pay.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small but highly effective charity Business and Partnerships team? In this role you will generate income to deliver initiatives that will make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable energy consumers.
As the Energy Crisis tops the news agenda, our work has never been more needed. Our figures, which have been widely reported in national, regional, and local media show that since April 2022, 6.5 million UK households are now in fuel poverty – that’s one in four.
Our Business and Partnership team lead on securing funds which support the charity’s advocacy, research, and operational work to improve the lives of people struggling to keep their homes warm and safe.
Candidates will have experience to help us develop and maintain our relationships with key stakeholders and charity donors. With the energy crisis continuing to see more people pushed into fuel poverty, you will help us identify new opportunities for the charity at a time when our support has never been more vital to people struggling to cope with the rising costs of energy.
- Be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience,
- Have a proven track record in income generation and be able to evidence your experience in fundraising or business development
- Be creative
- Have excellent communication and people skills and the ability to write for a variety of audience
- Have good numeracy skills and the ability to draft a budget
- Be enthusiastic, able to work as part of a team and have empathy with NEA’s charitable aims.
The job description provides a list of the duties of the post and the person specification provides the list of essential and desirable criteria. The location is flexible across UK, and our staff are working on a temporary remote basis. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CVs, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.