Are you a relationship expert? We’re looking for someone who knows how to look after and take care of partnerships, building meaningful and long-lasting relationships that enable us to improve outcomes for future generations everywhere and support positive change across education systems worldwide.
Our rapidly growing portfolio of international work means we have a newly created role as a Partnership Manager, initially for a 1 year FTC with the potential to go permanent. You’ll be part of our Business Development team and focus on ensuring we have the right partnerships in place to provide the local expertise within Africa as well as building global joint partnerships and consortiums for new and up and coming projects.
You’ll be the prime point of contact for our international partners, keeping them engaged in our work and supporting on a range of business development and partnerships management activities to proactively secure new business and grow our impact.
- degree or experience of working in international education, international development or partnerships management
- experience in a business development role
- experience in developing and delivering strategies to manage important relationships
- demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- ability to work on own initiative and as part of a remote, virtual team
You may have held other similar roles such as a partnership manager within research, education or charity sector, or have been a relationship manager or account manager in a similar industry, you may even have a background as an influencer, advocate of fundraiser within the charity sector looking to take your relationship skills to the next level.
We have a strong track record in education research, a growing international reputation, and world-leading expertise in the role of assessment in driving improvement. We believe in the transformative impact that evidence-based insights can have in supporting improvements in education systems, informing policymakers and other key decision makers, and strengthening practice in the classroom.
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Generous pension scheme
- 42 days’ holiday per year including Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days (pro rata)
- Excellent support for professional development
- Hybrid or remote working with great work/life balance
- Plus lots of well-being and social activities
- UK based and open to UK Skilled Worker visa sponsorship
You’ll be linked to our Slough or York office with minimal requirement for office-based days meaning you can choose to work at home, from the office or a mix of the two to enable you to work as effectively as you can. Our teams value the energy we create when we come together so ideally you’ll join us in Slough for key dates throughout the year.
NFER is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are reviewing applications regularly as part of an ongoing recruitment process. If you’re looking for a place where you can put your heart, soul and skills into making a difference, we want to hear from you. Apply via the button shown.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.