Interim Marketing Manager
Salary: London - £43,795 + Excellent Benefits
Contract: Fixed term contract until end of August 2022
Could you lead a dynamic marketing team that promotes events and services with social purpose?
The National Housing Federation (NHF) is the voice of housing associations in England. We are the trade body to almost 800 housing associations, who have grown from philanthropic roots to provide 2.6 million homes to around six million people.
Housing associations are social landlords, and are the largest providers of homes for social rents in the country. We and our members, believe that everyone should be able to live in a quality home that they can afford. Our sector is not-for-profit, investing its revenues into the people and communities we serve.
We’re looking for an innovative, dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to promote our sector-leading conferences and services to our sector. Our growing event portfolio is second to none in the housing world, with the Prime Minister previously addressing our headline event. We also offer a diverse range of services and benefits that help our members do their vital work in communities around the country.
The Marketing Manager leads a creative and ambitious team to drive income for the NHF which supports our essential lobbying and advocacy work. You’ll collaborate with departments across the organisation with real autonomy to shape our marketing presence. You’ll have the following key skills and experience:
• Extensive direct and digital marketing experience, including in B2B environments.
• Experience of marketing events is desirable, but not essential.
• Market segmentation techniques and customer profiling.
• Strong project management capabilities.
• Excellent copywriting skills and strong eye for design.
• Experience of multiple channels, both online and offline.
• Experience analysing results data to improve and evaluate campaigns.
• Experience of managing, motivating and developing staff.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Creating and delivering innovative and high quality marketing campaigns.
• Leading, motivating and managing the marketing team, supporting them to reach their professional development goals.
• Managing and overseeing complex projects, ensuring the team’s work is produced on time, to budget and to a very good standard.
• Exploring new promotional opportunities and negotiating contract/paid for deals.
• Analysing campaign performance and driving continuous improvement.
• Collaborating with departments across the organisation.
• Line managing three members of staff (2 Marketing Executives and Marketing Officer)
We offer a fantastic flexible working environment with a friendly, supportive team across the organisation who are passionate about what they do. We value innovation and challenge and we’re passionate about our members’ mission – to ensure everyone has a quality home they can afford.
The NHF has recently published its equality, diversity and inclusion strategy, which was co-created with staff. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we value the contribution each individual makes to our work. The NHF is committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the society in which we live and encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, regardless of all protected characteristics or social background.
We are a disability confident employer and if you are a disabled person who demonstrates you meet the skills and experience we consider essential for the role, we will offer you an interview.
Closing date for applications: 6 August
Interview date: 12 August
Please note: if we receive a high number of applications, we reserve the right to close the advert, before the closing date.