Brain Tumour Research is a fast growing national charity, striving to fund a network of seven dedicated research centres whilst challenging the government and larger cancer charities to invest more in brain tumour research.
Since our launch in 2009, we have seen unprecedented income growth and now need six experienced, energetic, professional and hard working individuals to join our busy team based in Milton Keynes.
National PR Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Reporting to the Head of External Affairs you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing our national PR programme
- Delivering media coverage objective
- Working across the team and with regional Centres of Excellence to develop stories
- Building effective relationships with the media and partner organisations
- Launching our annual campaigns including Wear A Hat Day
- Writing press releases
Closing date for all roles: Sunday 24th January 2016.
Proficiency in MS Office is essential for roles.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please.