National PR Manager
Brain Tumour Research is a fast-growing national charity, striving to fund a network of seven -dedicated research centres whilst challenging the government and larger cancer charities to invest more in brain tumour research.
Since our launch in 2009, we have seen unprecedented income growth and now need experienced, energetic, professional and hard working individuals to join our busy team and take the charity to the next level.
The Role's Responsibilities:
• Developing and managing our national PR programme
• Delivering media coverage objectives
• Working across the team and with regional Centres of Excellence to develop stories
• Building effective relationships with the media and partner organisations
• Launching our annual campaigns including Wear A Hat Day
• Writing press releases
This is a full-time positions based at our Head Office. Proficiency in excel, word and powerpoint is essential.