As the Digital Media Team Assistant & PA, you will act as Personal Assistant to Director of Digital Media while providing administrative support for other Digital Media Department managers. This role will manage the administration of the Digital Media office, which will include general clerical duties while also acting as the customer-facing voice of National Theatre Live and manage responding to audience feedback.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a busy and changeable working environment
- Confident and personable communicator on the phone, by email and in person
- The ability to work on their own initiative, showing a pro-active approach to work
- An ability to work well as part of a team
- Good time management and experience organising and balancing workload to meet deadlines
- Responsible, with a positive attitude
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is: Thursday 21 July 2022, midday
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications form everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.