Do you have passion for animals and enthusiasm for improving their lives?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Naturewatch Foundation to lead and shape compelling campaigns utilising the full range of communication channels and campaigning techniques.
Ideal for a confident, motivated and ambitious individual with a proven track record for delivering effective campaigns, ideally within the animal welfare sphere. You will have proven experience of using policy, research, lobbying, public campaigning and media to influence the public, government and industry.
- Passion for animals and enthusiasm for improving their lives, with evidence to support this
- Must be experienced in campaigning, lobbying and project managing, with a proven successful track record
- Good communication skills, able to comfortably liaise with a wide range of people from supporters, journalists, to government officials
- Adept at using a range of different communication channels for promotion of campaigns, including website, direct mail, email and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in tailoring messages for different audiences
- Experience in researching and writing evidence-based reports
- Proven experience with creating content for social media in a professional environment
- Ready to handle sensitive, sometimes distressing information regarding animal welfare
- Ability to plan, prioritise, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Willing and able to manage volunteers
- Hard working, motivated and with a can-do attitude
- Happy to travel to office in central Cheltenham, plus willingness to attend meetings elsewhere as necessary
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to the objectives of the charity
- Experience with using all social media platforms
- Fundraising experience
Please apply online via the Charity Job website
It's essential that your CV is accompanied by a covering letter addressed to Caroline Ruane detailing relevant experience and skills, and stating why you want the position.
Naturewatch Foundation is a charity registered in England and Wales: no. 1039679
The client is happy to conduct telephone interviews for overseas candidates.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.