Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
NAZ Project London
30 Black's Rd
London W6 9DT
NAZ is the sexual health charity dedicated to people experiencing better sexual health. We do this because there’s a big gap in the sexual health outcomes of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities compared to the general population.
Everything we do works to reverse this trend.
Our ambition is to achieve sexual health parity for ethnic minority communities as with the general population within the next decade. In order to realise this, we are looking for a Senior Fundraising Officer who is confident, driven by social justice and comfortable to raise six figure sums.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of fundraising and income generation from a range of sources as well as experience of writing and implementing a fundraising strategy. You must be enthusiastic and self-motivated, confident managing your own workload and taking the initiative to make things happen. You will have excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle competing demands. An interest in HIV, sexual and reproductive rights is desirable.
The Senior Fundraising Officer will identify funding opportunities and income generation initiatives from a wide range of sources. They will write and deliver successful proposals. They will maintain a funding database and provide expert advice to the Senior Leadership Team, who also have responsibility for fundraising.
• Develop and write proposals for Trusts and Foundations
• Research and keep track of funding opportunities, from statutory funders
• Support the Senior Leadership Team to develop and co-ordinate specific project funding proposals to raise unrestricted funds.
• Build a positive relationship between the charity and its financial supporters to maintain and grow their support.
• Run systems needed to help fundraising work, including maintaining a funding contacts database.
• Develop and work to an annual work plan, including specific financial targets.
• Report monthly on fundraising activities to the Senior Management Team.
• Contribute to developing the charities policies and strategy though appropriate groups and internal structures.
• Undertake other duties as the senior management team may from time require
This post is expected to grow and evolve