NCRI Administrator (Business Operations)
Salary: Circa £23,880 per annum
Location: London Office - Stratford with potential flexible
Term: 12 months fixed term contract, fulltime#
Closing Date: 26th January 2020, 23:53pm
National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) is recruiting a talented candidate who is ready to fill an exciting and challenging role as a Finance Administrator supporting the CEO and Business Operations team. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the team through your diary management, finance related-tasks, and logistical support experience. You will be joining NCRI in its ambitious focus on accelerating progress in cancer-related research through collaboration.
Some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role are:
- Managing finance queries to the central mailbox
- Processing expenses
- Credit control and accounts receivable requests
- Supporting the Operations Manager and CEO through scheduling and booking meetings with internal and external stakeholders, travel and general diary management
- Supporting with venue logistics for meetings
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
This role is well suited to an enthusiastic, flexible and proactive administrator with some knowledge and experience of financial administration and who has a keen interest in developing experience in a financial role. This is a close-knit hardworking team providing opportunities to learn. The successful applicant will join a team committed to NCRI’s purpose of improving health and quality of life by accelerating research progress for patient and public benefit.
Requirements for the role include:
- Some experience of finance-related administration and willingness to learn further
- Understanding and use of Excel
- Experience of processing expense claims, invoices and purchase orders
- Experience of diary and travel management
- Effective communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and meet deadlines whilst maintaining the quality of work
- Knowledge or previous experience of the charity sector or medical research would be
If this sounds like the kind of role that interests you, submit an application today to be considered.
Further information and how to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter.
Closing Date: Sunday 26th January 2020, 23:55pm