Partnerships Team Leader - Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding
Kents Hill, Milton Keynes
Full Time - 36.5 hours per week
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your
Our client is more than just a financially strong Housing Association, they are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for customers. They provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but they also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
They are passionate about communities and are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
They are seeking a Partnerships Team Leader to support in delivering a domestic abuse
and safeguarding service that is responsive to customers, offers quality, life changing
support and operates within budget and processes. You’ll be responsible for managing a
team of Domestic Abuse Coordinators, providing expert case review, case supervision
and providing intuitive, supportive and motivational leadership. You’ll also be pivotal in
raising awareness around safeguarding and abuse throughout the organisation;
maintaining and regularly reviewing the safeguarding risk register and playing a key role
within regional safeguarding panels.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience of working within a supported housing environment either within a housing association or local authority
- Experience of domestic abuse and safeguarding services
- Experience of preparing and managing budgets
- Experience of reacting to safeguarding alerts
- Thorough knowledge of housing legislation, new initiatives, funding opportunities and good practice with regards to the management of independent living services
- Ability to lead, motivate and build an effective team including monitoring staff performance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- The ability to travel effectively and efficient to our sites
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
- Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash-plan including employee assistance
- Regular bonus points from the company Intranet, which lead to vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices
- Discounted cinema tickets
Please note, a DBS check is required for this role.
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the
delivery of quality services to customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’
attitude, they want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey…
Our client is committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.