Do you enjoy a busy varied workload that keeps your day interesting?
Are you organised, adaptable and able to juggle multiple priorities at once?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Are you a strong communicator with an eye for detail?
Want to work for an organisation that makes a difference in education across England?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you.
Academy Ambassadors is the programme within the New Schools Network charity that recruits business leaders to volunteer at academy trust boards across England. Due to internal promotions we are seeking a recruitment coordinator to join our team.
You will be an integral part of the team with the opportunity to support a portfolio whilst receiving the career development and support you need to grow your recruitment career.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing excellent customer service internally and externally
- Effective database management
- Responding to enquiries from academy trusts, business leaders and other key stakeholders
- Coordinating recruitment projects and ensuring a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates by talent pooling and LinkedIn headhunting
- Advertising of roles to various networks
What you’ll bring
- Your enthusiasm! A ‘can do’ attitude with strong client service ethos
- An interest in a long-term career in recruitment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Willingness to work as part of a cooperative team
- Ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally
What you’ll enjoy
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Access to ongoing support and career development opportunities
- Join a dynamic and growing organisation that is making a difference
- Flexible working hours and location either London or Manchester
- Regular social activities (bowling, mini golf, theatre outings when safe to do so)
For a more comprehensive overview of your responsibilities please see attached position description.
Note: Only applicants with the right to work in the United Kingdom will be considered for this position. Please be aware that screening will commence prior to the closing of the advertisement date.
Closing date is within a month but applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible, as interviews will begin as early as 30th July.
This is a full time, permanent role and can be based in Manchester or London (Flexible working options may also be available). Currently, all roles are eligible for home-working during the Coronavirus pandemic, subject to review.
To apply: please click on appropriate link