Newark & Sherwood CVS supports Newark & Sherwood Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to deliver meaningful engagement with patients, carers, and local communities to support the delivery of a responsive commissioning process through effective patient and public engagement.
About the Role
- Work with patient groups, helping them to feel confident, empowered and supported in contributing to consultations and developments.
- Develop and maintain effective links and communication with groups in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector to support engagement and partnership working.
- Carry out engagement and consultation activities, ensuring that views are heard from across a range of communities, including diverse and seldom heard groups.
- To build relationships with diverse communities, gypsy/traveller, East European and Syrian communities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of health and social care and relevant local and national policies.
- Experience in a similar role and be able to build strong effective relationships with community groups.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and building relationships with diverse communities.
- Newark & Sherwood CVS is a support and development organisation, promoting and encouraging local voluntary activity in the Newark & Sherwood area.
- Newark & Sherwood CVS offers a supportive working environment, regular supervision and opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply:
Download the job description and application form.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd August 12 noon
Interviews will take place Wednesday 11th September 2019
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.