Are you interested in working within a growing fast-moving and dynamic social care team, carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks to support positive outcomes for people with complex social care needs?
As a full time Business Lead, you will assist the Deputy Service Lead and Registered Managers in carrying out the necessary and varied tasks that support the smooth day to day running of the organisation. You will lead and supervise the Administration team.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, great at building relationships, motivated, highly skilled, committed and reliable. The role of a Business Lead is highly demanding and you will be working alongside a multi-professional team.
- A positive attitude towards people who experience complex mental health conditions and learning disabilities
- Level 5 or other relevant qualification in Leadership and Management or Business / Office Management
- An excellent standard of Maths and English grammar.
- Experience of managing a busy office environment or housing association
- Experience of, or relevant qualification in Microsoft Office packages and Cloud based storage systems
- Experience of leading, supporting and supervising colleagues
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
Please apply using the application form and a supporting statement explaining why you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this demanding role.