Volunteering Consultant/Manager - short term contract
We are looking for a high-calibre, digitally-literate person with recent experience of delivering volunteer management services to support service delivery. The successful candidate will help the CEO and our Good Neighbours staff team to reformulate our volunteering offer so that we are able to continue to deliver volunteer-supported projects in Newham and surrounding areas in line with social distancing requirements.
This person will work with existing staff and volunteers to:
- Develop new volunteer roles and specifications
- Develop training and induction materials in line with our social distancing and vulnerable adults protocols
- Review and update materials for our volunteer manual in line with quality standards
- Ensure consistency across services
- Review, plan and initiate our volunteer recruitment programme
Understanding of the diverse communities of East London, telephone befriending, and working with older people an advantage.
To start as soon as possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.