- To follow the agreed menu, and cook a meal each day that meets the dietary requirements of the tenants.
- To clean the kitchen and utility area including the oven and fridges following food preparation.
- To follow health and safety and food safety guidelines, training will be given as necessary.
- Applicants will be required be flexible in their hours, and provide cover as needed for the weekday cook for annual leave and sickness.
- To be adaptable in service delivery to take account of the needs of tenants and of changing regulations concerning COVID-19.
- To shop within a set budget for the supported houses once a week, and provide receipts.
Posted on: 24 November 2021
Closing date: 03 December 2021
Tags: Social Care/Development, Care Management
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Job closes in 2 days