A fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust fundraiser to join this small charity that makes an enormous difference as their sole fundraiser.
Focussing on fundraising from trusts, you will build on an existing portfolio of funders supporting this 50 year old charity.
This charity has a lot going for it:
- An experienced and supportive CEO
- Clear, tangible and compelling cases for support that will appeal to a broad range of funders
- Staff with many years of experience and a great deal of passion
To apply you will need to bring:
Experience of successfully raising funds from a variety of trusts and foundations
- Relationship-building skills that mean you will call a funder when there’s a number and visit them when they invite you
- An ability to undertake the whole cycle from research through to monitoring and evaluation
- A desire to take on a part-time role where you will make a real difference
Based in Harrow in North West London.
How to apply
Please apply via the 'Apply' button above in the first instance by submitting your CV only - a full pack will be made available to CVs of interest and/or we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity and organisation with you.
NFP Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.