£30,000 per annum pro-rata
2 days per week (£12,000 pa actual)
Kentish Town, London - in response to current COVID-19 regulations, team members are working from home.
The New Israel Fund is the leading organisation advancing democracy and equality in Israel with a vision for a society founded upon tolerance and social justice.
Our work is work is driven by our six guiding principles, which were adopted by the trustees in 2010.
1. Achieve equality for all the citizens of the state regardless of religion, national origin, race, gender or sexual orientation.
2. Realise the civil and human rights of all individuals and groups through the protection of Palestinian citizens and other marginalised minorities, including the advancement of collective rights, and opposition to all forms of discrimination and bigotry;
3. Recognise and reinforce the essential pluralism of Israeli society and tolerance for diversity.
4. Protect the access of minorities to democratic channels for the expression of their interests and identities and the promotion of their rights;
5. Empower civil society in Israel as the fundamental vehicle of an open society.
6. Build and maintain a just society at peace with itself and its neighbours.
We hope that you will be as inspired by these principles as we are and that you will want to join us in our endeavours.
The new position of Legacy Fundraiser has been established as part of our ambitious plans to increase legacy income and build a sustainable legacy pipeline line for the New Israel Fund. These plans are part of our 25th Anniversary programme being launched in 2021.
The Legacy Fundraiser is responsible for leading the development, implementation and growth of our legacy fundraising. The legacy programme currently takes a strong relationship-led approach.
Working closely with our Director of Fundraising, CEO and trustees, you will be responsible for ensuring supporter relationships are well managed, both with legacy enquirers and members of our Legacy Circle.
Ideally you will need to have experience of developing and delivering legacy fundraising, but essential will be experience of relationship-led and marketing-led approaches to target audiences.
How to apply
Application is by way of CV and Supporting Statement