Chief Executive Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a committed CEO who has a passion for equality and diversity within the workplace.
If you are a creative and innovative thinker who builds support for new ideas both strategic and tactical with strong analytical skills and clear judgement, then we want to hear from you!
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: Part-time, 30 hours per week over 4 or 5 days with some evening work
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
Closing Date: Sunday 5th June 2022
Working closely with the Chair of the Board of Trustees, the Chief Executive will:
- Provide leadership and operational direction
- With the Senior Management Team (SMT) be responsible for implementing the agreed strategies and achieving the business plans of the organisation, by effectively managing and developing the resources available to the organisation
- Represent the organisation externally by promoting the services and values.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Strategic Leadership
- Enabling Governance
- Financial and Legal Management
- People Management
Educated to degree level, or post graduate professional qualification, or can demonstrate equivalent qualifications, skills and experience, you will have knowledge and experience of operating at a senior management level, preferably within the Charity sector.
You will have experience of:
- Business and strategic planning, with an ability to track performance against objectives and deliver results
- Developing and fostering close working relationships with a Board of Directors or Trustees, in particular the Chair of the Board
- Managing and leading a team of senior managers
- Strategic and day to day financial management, including budget preparation, monitoring and reporting
- Human resource management, including recruitment, succession planning and workforce development
- Organisational legal responsibilities and requirements
About the Organisation
A specialist organisation offering support through counselling and therapeutic groups to adults in Bristol, South Glos, BANES & North Somerset who have experienced any form of sexual abuse throughout their lives.
You may also have experience in areas such as CEO, COO, Chief Executive, Chief Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Deputy CEO, Deputy COO, Deputy Chief Executive, Deputy Chief Officer, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Interim CEO, Interim COO, Interim Chief Executive, Interim Chief Officer, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Director, Manager, Head of, Therapy, Abuse, Mental Health, Counselling.