Trust Fundraising Manager
We have an opportunity for a Trust Fundraising Manager to deliver a fundraising programme that raises income from trusts and foundations.
Position: Trust Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: Swindon or home-based, with regular travel to Swindon and events across the UK
Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa, plus competitive benefits package
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing Date: 5pm Tuesday 8 February 2022
As Trust Fundraising Manager you will work with the Head of Key Relationships to assess the current trust fundraising activities and develop priorities for increasing income from trusts and foundations
- Research, plan, schedule, write and submit compelling trust fundraising proposals
- Raise income from trusts by initiating and developing long-term and rewarding relationships
- Work efficiently with fundraising colleagues to deliver a joined-up programme across the charity
- Play a full and active part in the Key Relationships team
- Make effective use of research, qualification, planning, goal setting, communication and caseload management processes which support the relationship development activity
- Monitor and report on-going financial performance
You will have experience researching, planning and submitting compelling trust fundraising proposals and will raise income from trusts by initiating and developing long-term and rewarding relationships with existing and prospective trusts.
You will have experience of:
- Trust fundraising, including proven success at generating five-figure gifts
- Managing successful relationships with trusts
- Working autonomously and effectively with people at all levels
- Setting long and short-term fundraising objectives with experience in meeting and exceeding income levels through effective organisation and planning
- Managing multiple tasks while balancing priorities and maintaining focus and standards
- Working in trust and grant applications, ideally with a significant charity
If you’re passionate about putting people at the heart of organisational success, we’d love to hear from you. Please provide your CV and a 250-word statement that sets out your experience and skills in relation to this role.
Commitment - As a Christian organisation, the charity believe you have gifts and abilities that are all your own. So they’re willing to explore how what you have might fit what’s needed.
The checklist – There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. You don't have to tick every box on the job description before you apply!
It's personal - You have a life outside work, and the organisation want you to be able to live it well. So are happy to talk to you about flexible working hours and working from home.
Learn and grow - When you're trained in a new skill, or learn a different perspective, it benefits everyone. The organisation is committed to making it possible for everyone to flourish, with a huge variety of learning resources available.
Celebrating difference - Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of the organisation and it promotes diversity of thought, culture and background. Diversity is valued and this is reflected in the workforce.
Level ground - We want you to bring your best to the application and selection process. If you need any adjustments to be made for that to happen, let us know and we'll be glad to help.
About the Organisation
The charity’s mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Its vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an investor in people gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. The organisation is committed to the development of all staff, with fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Trusts Fundraising Manager, Foundations Fundraising Manager, Trusts and Fundraising Manager, Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Officer, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Philanthropy Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Major Donor Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Legacy Fundraiser, Legacy Fundraising Manager, Engagement Officer, Community Engagement Manager, Acquisition Manager, Individual Giving Manager, Community Fundraiser, Community Fundraising Manager, Senior Trust Fundraising Officer, Senior Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Officer, Legacy Officer, In Memory Officer, In Memory Fundraiser, In Memory Fundraising Manager, Individual Giving and Legacy, Charity, Sales, Business Development.