City Year UK is seeking a well-organised Data Officer to facilitate and support the organisation's data processes and reporting requirements.
Position: Data Officer
Hours: Full-time, 9am – 5:30pm (A range of innovative flexible working options are available that include flexible start and finish times and working from home options)
Salary: £23,000 to £25,600 per annum
Contract: Fixed term 12 month’s contract
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata for fixed term), employee matched pension contributions, interest-free season ticket and cycle to work loans available, excellent employee assistance programme and free eye tests and a range of innovative flexible working options are available that include flexible start and finish times and working from home options.
Closing Date: 10am - Monday 27th January 2020
Interview Dates: Friday 31st January 2020
The Data Officer role is a full time role facilitating data collection, providing the organisation's first line of Salesforce support, monitoring Salesforce and other data systems and processes and supporting the Impact and Data Manager. This is a great role to further develop your data management capabilities.
Primary responsibilities of the Data Officer include:
- Programme Team Salesforce support.
- Salesforce support across all departments in the organisation.
- Supporting with monitoring, maintaining and analysing data for all departmental requirements across the organisation.
As Data Officer, you will be a bright self-starter with data and information processing experience, who is organised and efficient in managing your work and supporting others.
You will bring with you:
- A solid understanding of the principles of maintaining, manipulating and reporting to ensure quality and accuracy of datasets.
- Solution focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer focused skills and the ability to work as a team member.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible approach to the job combining energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Experience of maintaining databases and producing tables, reports and other queries.
You will be asked to submit a CV and a cover letter as part of your application detailing your current and previous experience and how this is relevant and/or transferable to the role.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, we can only respond back to the successful candidates. Applications will be assessed as they arrive. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Work for an amazing organisation that supports and develops its team and offers some amazing staff benefits including flexible working opportunities. If you want to make a real difference and believe that young people can change the world, we want to hear from you!
About the Organisation
City Year UK is a youth social action charity which challenges 18 to 25-year-olds to tackle educational inequality through a year of full-time voluntary service. As mentors, tutors and role models in schools, we support pupils growing up in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the UK.
You may also have experience as Data Officer, Data Coordinator, Database Officer, Database Executive, Data Analyst, Data Manager, Administrator, Salesforce Administrator, salesforce admin, CRM officer.