We’re looking for an innovative, passionate and professional individual with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, to support our Stroke Association Services in our Telford Office as an Administrative Assistant.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 14 hours per week
Salary: Circa £6,500 per annum
Contract: Our services are contracted; we currently have funding for this contract until 31 March 2021.
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 26 April 2020
Interview Date: 18 May 2020
The Administrative Assistant will provide comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Post Stroke Review Service.
A key part of the role will be to:
- Input the referrals onto our internal system, using a national database.
- Monitor and update spreadsheets.
- Maintain a register of all referrals to ensure timely assessments.
- Deal sensitively and appropriately with all enquiries by telephone and email.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained and support the Stroke Association Support Coordinators in their role with various tasks that they may assign to you (please see the role profile)
As Administrative Assistant, you will have:
- Excellent IT skills and a strong understanding of how to use data to improve quality.
- A flexible approach to your role, this is essential.
Knowledge of health or the caring profession would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. We offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
You may also have experience in areas such as Admin, Administrator, Administrative, Admin Assistant, Admin Coordinator, Coordinator, Admin Officer, Administration Lead, Referral Coordinator.