Corporate Partnerships Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic corporate partnerships manager with experience of identifying and securing new business partnerships, who can also deliver these partnerships to a high standard once acquired.
Position: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Location: Homebased, U.K nationwide
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Salary circa £33,000 per annum (inner London weighting £3,299 per annum/pro rata or outer London weighting £1,755 per annum/pro rata may be applied in accordance to where you live)
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Interview Date: 6 August 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic interviews may be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Partnerships, and alongside the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will generate income and impact for our work by working to manage new and existing partnerships that align with our ambitious new strategy. We need someone with creativity and flair, who can work alongside colleagues to win new business and then build long-term relationships once acquired. Someone who can marshal emotions, facts and figures to help us put stroke on the map. An ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to articulate the value of corporate partnerships to all parties will be crucial.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Securing individual income target and contribute to the overall team target
- To research companies and develop proposals, applications, and pitches
- To work with the Senior Corporate Manager to establish a clear and prioritised list of target companies whose values and objectives align with the Stroke Association’s, ensuring timely and appropriate approaches with the support of relevant departments
- To personally manage accounts with companies once business has been secured, developing and deepening the engagement
- To sell in fundraising products to potential partners, often on a cold calling basis, and to contribute creative fundraising ideas to help the Corporate Partnerships team develop new fundraising product ideas for proposals, applications and pitches
As Corporate Partnerships Manager you will have a proven track record of:
- Securing and/or managing partnerships (in the charitable or private sector) worth £6-figure+ sums across a variety of income streams e.g. strategic, Charity of the Year, sponsorship
- Making successful cold approaches to potential supporters/clients
- Partnership delivery including experience of deepening and broadening partnerships to increase their meaningfulness and longevity
To fulfil the requirements of the role you must abide and have the right to work in the U.K.
Please state any preferences for flexible options in your covering letter. Applications from individuals who are seeking flexible working options, including reduced hours or job shares are welcomed.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. We offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
You may also have experience in areas such as Corporate Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, Volunteering, Engagement, Fundraising, Partnerships Manager, Engagement Manager, Partnerships Manager, Community Partnerships, Community, Impact, Engagement Impact, Impact and Engagement, Volunteer Management, Volunteering Management, Community Development, Policy, Fundraising Manager, Income Generation Manager, Funding, Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Supporter Engagement, Events Fundraising, Major Donor, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser, Health, Care, Stroke, Charity.