Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
We are seeking to recruit a Dynamics 365 CRM Developer who displays a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and is an effective team player.
Position: Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Location: Home Based, U.K nationwide
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £47,500 per annum (inner London weighting £3,299 per annum or outer London weighting £1,755 per annum may apply in accordance to where you live)
Contract: This is a fixed term12 month contract from start date
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 12 November 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic interviews may be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application
As Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, you will be working as part of a development team, delivering a new Dynamics 365 CRM environment as part of a greenfield migration project from on premise. The role will also work to integrate the new platform into other data sources including another Dynamics 365 CRM environment.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Dynamics CRM 365 - Participate in design sessions for with other members of the development team & key business users. Defining architecture / solution design
- Dynamics CRM 365 - Development of new products/services within the platform as defined from architectural / solution design, change requests and project requirements.
- Dynamics CRM 365 - Maintenance of security within the platform, products, services & data
- Power Platform – Development of custom apps using Power Apps, Azure function and connectors
- Power Platform – Development of automation, of manual tasks & processes using power automate
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Significant direct experience of systems development –3 years +
- Significant exposure to developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics SharePoint Integration & other Microsoft Technologies – 3 years +
- Experience of Dynamics CRM Not for Profit Accelerator
- Experience of Migration Projects – Premise to Cloud
- Experience of Kingswaysoft Tool Set
- Significant experience to the software development lifecycle, databases, structures, & coding techniques
- Significant experience of web technologies and their development
- Significant experience to various coding languages (as required)
- Good experience of integrating third party products, plugins, connectors, data flows in systems
- Solid experience of developing intuitive and engaging user interfaces
To full fill the role you abode within the U.K and you must have the right to work in the U.K
Please submit your CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages demonstrating how you meet the person specification and what you bring to the role in terms of your skills and experience stating the reference to the role
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
When stroke strikes, part of your brain shuts down. And so does a part of you. That’s because a stroke happens in the brain, the control centre for who we are and what we can do. It happens every five minutes in the UK and changes lives instantly. Recovery is tough, but with the right specialist support and a ton of courage and determination, the brain can adapt.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there.
We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives.
We’re working to improve the diversity of our team. Because we know that individuality leads to a richer experience for our people and better support for those affected by stroke.
We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. And we’re particularly looking to increase the number of applications from those with lived experience of stroke and those from under-represented communities.
Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
In 2019, we developed a bold new corporate strategy so that we can rebuild more lives after stroke and make a bigger difference to people’s lives. To help us deliver our strategy and make a real difference, we are looking to recruit talented people to a number of new roles. If you would like to support stroke survivors to rebuild their lives, we want to hear from you!
You may also have experience in areas such as Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Developer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, Junior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer, Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer, Dynamics 365, 365 Developer.