Come and join our team of thoughtful and friendly Relationship Fundraisers who are dedicated to creating amazing and memorable supporter experiences.
Position: Relationship Fundraiser - Stewardship and Prospecting (Mid-Value Potential)
Location: Homebased- North covering Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Midlands and the North of England
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £24,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 20 September 2021
Interview Date: 29 September 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic interviews may be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application.
The main purpose of this role is to deliver excellent customer service and income. You will be stewarding a core group of our regional fundraising supporters who have been identified as having mid-value potential and focusing on delivering income from our key strategic areas; Supporter Led, In Memory and Regional Corporate fundraising.
You will help deliver vital income to combat the impact of Covid-19, keep our services going, build for the future and ensure that our supporters have a wonderful experience of Stroke Association.
This role might be for you if you are good at:
- Pro-actively seeking out new ways to deliver income through providing excellent supporter stewardship.
- Thinking about the bigger picture and how you can develop long-lasting and meaningful relationships with supporters that delivers income for the organisation.
- Seeking out and developing potential partnerships that deliver income, that meet both our needs, and those of our supporters.
- Maintaining focus, energy and income delivery, even with longer term relationships.
- Thinking differently and creatively about how we can work with others, provide excellent stewardship and amazing donor love.
- Being an inspiring and motivating team player.
We also are looking for someone who:
- Wants to provide amazing customer experiences that result in loyalty and repeat support across income delivery and other ways of giving (time and voice).
- Has a drive for high standards; both having them, and expecting them from others
- Is curious and has confidence to ask ‘why?’
- Wants to take a problem and own it.
- Loves communication – especially using the telephone and face to face
- Has a willingness to flex to the needs of the wider team as we embrace the post pandemic landscape.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages demonstrating how you meet the person specification and what you bring to the role in terms of your skills and experience. Please state the reference for the role and any preferences for flexible options in your covering letter.
This is an exciting time to join the Stroke Association. If you think you have the skills and aptitude for the role, we would love to hear from you.
To fulfil the role, you must have the right to work in the U.K Use of a car and full driving license with business insurance is required for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. We offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
When stroke strikes, part of your brain shuts down. And so does a part of you. That’s because a stroke happens in the brain, the control centre for who we are and what we can do. It happens every five minutes in the UK and changes lives instantly. Recovery is tough, but with the right specialist support and a ton of courage and determination, the brain can adapt.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there.
We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives.
We’re working to improve the diversity of our team. Because we know that individuality leads to a richer experience for our people and better support for those affected by stroke.
We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. And we’re particularly looking to increase the number of applications from those with lived experience of stroke and those from under-represented communities.
Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
You may also have experience in areas such as Challenge Fundraising, Challenge Fundraiser, Events, Events Fundraiser, Events Fundraising Officer, Event Fundraising Assistant, Relationship Fundraiser, Relationship Fundraising, Regional Fundraiser, Regional Fundraising, Supporter Lead Fundraiser, Supporter Lead Fundraising, In Memory Fundraiser, In Memory Fundraising, Corporate Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraising, High Value Fundraiser, Individual Giving Fundraiser, Individual Giving Fundraising, Events Fundraiser, Events Fundraising, Supporter, Major Donor, Major Gifts, Income Generation, High Worth, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Assistant, Major Donor Fundraising Officer, Major Gifts Fundraising Officer, Charity, Stroke, Not for Profit, Care.