Come and join our team of thoughtful and friendly Relationship Fundraisers who are dedicated to creating amazing and memorable supporter experiences.
Position: Relationship Fundraiser
Location: Home-based, covering South West and Jersey area
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £24,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 17 January 2021
Interview Date: 20 January 2021 or 21 January 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic interviews may be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application
The main purpose of this role is to deliver excellent customer service and income. You’ll be stewarding a core group of our regional fundraising supporters who have been identified as having high potential and focusing on delivering income from our key strategic areas; Supporter Led, In Memory and Regional Corporate fundraising.
You’ll help deliver vital income to combat the impact of Covid-19, keep our services going, build for the future and ensure that our supporters have a wonderful experience of the Stroke Association.
This role might be for you if you’re good at:
- Pro-actively seeking out new ways to provide excellent supporter stewardship
- Thinking about the bigger picture and how you can develop long-lasting and meaningful relationships with supporters
- Seeking out and developing potential partnerships that meet both our needs, and those of our supporters
- Maintaining focus and energy even with longer term relationships
- Thinking differently and creatively about how we can work with others, provide excellent stewardship and amazing donor love
- Being an inspiring and motivating team player
We looking for someone who;
- Wants to provide amazing customer experiences that result in loyalty and repeat support
- Has a drive for high standards; both having them, and expecting them from others
- Is curious and has confidence to ask ‘why?’
- Wants to take a problem and own it
- Loves communication – especially using the telephone and face to face
- Has a willingness to flex to the needs of the wider team as we embrace the post pandemic landscape
- Is an all-round good egg
You must have the right to work in the U.K to fulfil this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. We offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join our team.
You may also be interested in this role if you have worked in areas such as Fundraising, Fundraiser, Individual Giving, Supporter Engagement, Charity, NFP, Not for Profit, Charity, Relationship Fundraising, Relationship Fundraiser, Supporter, Regional Fundraising, Regional Fundraiser, Supporter Engagement, Supporter Development, Supporter Experience, Volunteer Manager, Volunteer, Income Generation, Regional Corporate, Corporate Fundraiser.