We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to provide support for the delivery team
Location: Bradley, Huddersfield (with some flexibility for home working)
Hours: Part Time, 30 hours per week
Salary: Circa £19,000 (pro rata)
Duration: This is a temporary position until December 2022
Benefits: Include 25 days paid holiday (rising to 29 days with service increments) plus 8 bank holiday, Personal Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Online Discount Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Awards Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Flexible working patterns
The Administrator will support the delivery team in the administration of product delivery within the department as part of a team.
- Appropriately handle, record and report on enquiries, including complaints and complements, providing information and directing callers to the appropriate department or source of further information where necessary
- Process purchases for product and service sales to customers
- Stock control of products and reporting shortages/discrepancies
- Administrative support for the assessment process of projects
- Organise travel and overnight accommodation for staff or consultant trainers
- Collate data and maintain data systems
- Process invoices and purchase services within budget constraints
- Support the department in conducting evaluation and assessing impact of delivery, reporting feedback to line managers
- Events and project support as required
As an Administrator, you will have experience of working in an office administration role providing a proactive, customer focussed approach to service delivery. You will be able to work as part of a small tem and use a range of IT applications including Microsoft Office.
To apply you will be asked to submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
About the Organisation
The organisation is a national charity and membership association specifically for nurseries working in partnership with nurseries, local authorities, national government and a range of partners to develop an environment in which early learning and care can flourish.
The organisation is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.
You may have experience in areas such as Admin, Administrator, Administration, Admin Support, Administration Support, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Admin Coordinator, Administration Coordinator, Project Manager, Programme Administrator, Programme Coordinator, Project Administrator, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, General Administrator, Office Administrator, Process Administrator, Finance Administrator, Financial Administrator.