Community and Events Fundraiser
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Community and Events Fundraiser to build, maintain and manage fundraising relationships throughout Leicestershire.
Position: Community and Events Fundraiser
Location: Leicester – hybrid and homeworking arrangements with travel to Leicestershire
Hours: 30-37 hours, all flexibility considered.
Salary: Full time salary circa £26,000 per annum
Benefits: Excellent health benefits, a defined contribution pension scheme and access to an employee assistance programme.
About the role:
As Community and Events Fundraiser you will be responsible for:
- Manage local fundraising groups and supporters to deliver fundraising events
- Grow donors’ scheme, raffles and lottery
- Manage a portfolio of in-house and third-party challenge events
- Manage a fundraising income and expenditure budget and meet fundraising targets
- Attend fundraising events and meet supporters as required
- Own all relationships with community and corporate supporters and be responsible for managing and developing these relationships
The Community and Events Fundraiser will have a proven record of:
- Meeting and exceeding fundraising or sales targets.
- Experience of community, corporate, major donor or events fundraising
- Acquiring and developing new supporters/customers
- Excellent skills in communications, influencing and negotiation
You may also have experience as a Fundraising Manager, Regional Fundraising Manager, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Corporate Fundraiser, Events Fundraiser, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Income Generation, Senior Community Fundraiser, Area Fundraiser, Challenge Events, Individual Giving, etc.