Senior Project Administrator
After obtaining European Regional Development Funding to support “SME Competitiveness” in East Herts, there is an exciting opportunity to work on a 3-year project to expand the council’s flexible working facility (the Launchpad) and support social enterprise, bio-science and airport MRO sectors, as a Senior Project Administrator.
Position: ERDF Senior Project Administrator
Salary: Grade 8, £32,878 to £35,934 (not inclusive of local weighting) with part-time working and job share considered
Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term contract for 3 years
Location: Bishop’s Stortford and Hertford
Closing Date: 8th March
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to administer key parts of the project. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Monitor delivery of the contract ensuring that agreed targets, outcomes and outputs are met, on time and on budget, to agreed standards.
- Collation and reporting of budget, outputs and outcome data, in accordance with ERDF reporting and auditing requirements.
- Provide strategic advice on the overall Launchpad 2 project as required.
The Senior Project Administrator role would suit an individual with a strong eye for detail and accuracy, an understanding of the challenges facing business growth in the district and with some experience of managing externally funded projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of managing contracts/projects.
- Strong administration and process skills.
- Attention to detail and be very process driven.
- Ability to form positive relationships with different stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful.
If your application has been successful, the recruiting manager will contact you to invite you to an interview. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to making contact with you very soon.
About the Organisation
East Herts is consistently rated as amongst the best areas in the country to live, with excellent schools and healthcare, a huge array of green space, beautiful waterways, unique market towns and picturesque villages
Whatever the role, everyone contributes to delivering great services to the local community. The vision is to preserve the unique character of East Herts and ensure it remains one of the best places to live and work.
Our client is dedicated to staff development and individual success within a team framework. To help their staff deliver, they provide a supportive work environment, development opportunities and work to help everyone achieve their potential, whilst enjoying a positive work-life balance.
- A variety of flexible working options available, including part-time working, job share, compressed hours and home working
- Flexi-time scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Local Government pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- A range of discounts including high street retailers and local leisure centres
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and your development is supported by the organisation
- Flexible and supportive team
You may also have experience in areas such as Contract Manager, Contracts Manager, Contract, Contracts, Services Manager, Programme Manager, Commercial Contracts, Project Manager, Administration, Senior Administrator, Junior Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Contract Coordinator.