Corporate Fundraising Manager
Corporate Fundraising Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and growing fundraising team as a Corporate Fundraising Manager, in this part-time, remote working role.
The charity is an international development organisation working with people in the drylands of Africa to tackle poverty and the effects of the climate crisis by growing trees, improving people's incomes and restoring and protecting land.
Position: Corporate Fundraising Manager
Location: Remote (onsite at the Bristol office at least 1 day per fortnight)
Hours: Part-time, 21 hours, over 3+ days (working days are negotiable)
Salary: £39,783 pro rata plus competitive holiday and pension (6% employer contribution)
Closing date: 9am, Friday 1st December 2023
Interviews: Friday 8th December, online. 2nd round interviews 12th December in person (Bristol).
The charity has just launched an ambitious new strategy to grow its unrestricted income and is looking for an experienced corporate fundraiser to lead the delivery of the corporate fundraising. You will manage existing corporate supporters whilst identifying and securing new partnerships to meet annual income targets.
You will be working with the Head of Fundraising, a full-time Corporate Fundraising Assistant and a corporate fundraising consultant, plus other members of the fundraising and comms team to develop, manage and deliver the exciting corporate fundraising plans.
Key tasks of the Corporate Fundraising Manager include:
- Implementation of our corporate fundraising strategy, producing corporate fundraising plans and budgets to engage supporters and develop relationships.
- Maintenance and development of the existing portfolio of corporate supporters by providing excellent account management and delivering regular, effective communications.
- Develop and implement effective donor recruitment activities to build the portfolio of corporate partnerships.
- Management of budgets and reporting and analysis against monthly and annual targets.
- Line management of the Fundraising Assistant to ensure effective delivery of the corporate fundraising programme.
You will have experience in a senior corporate fundraising role, or similar and experience of managing relationships and meeting/and exceeding ambitious targets.
You will have:
- Excellent, confident and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive, collaborate approach and the ability to work well with people at all levels (internal and external)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programmes
- A passion for, and commitment to, international development and to issues affecting rural communities in dryland Africa
If you feel you have the qualities, passion, skills, and experience to fulfil this varied, rewarding, and vital role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, you will be asked to send your CV, equal opportunities monitoring form and a cover letter (max 1 side of A4) setting out how you meet the person specification and why you are right for the role.
About the Organisation
The charity is an international development organisation working with people in the drylands of Africa to tackle poverty and the effects of the climate crisis by growing trees, improving people’s incomes and restoring and protecting land.
The organisation value diversity and welcomes applications from applicants from all backgrounds. They particularly welcome applications from people with a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background.
They recruit with openness and transparency. They employ people on the basis of their ability to carry out the role being recruited for. They ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment than any other on the grounds of disability, gender, race, religion or belief, age, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, caring responsibilities, or hours of work.
You may also have experience in areas such as Corporate Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraising, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Income Generation Manager, Funding, Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser
Please note this role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation.