Corporate Partnerships Manager
We are seeking a dynamic individual with Business Development experience to join a fantastic charity during an exciting period of growth.
Our client is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families.
Position: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Location: Homeworking with regular travel to Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Salary: up to £30,000 basic plus £5,000 bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent (Flexible working hours)
About the role:
As Corporate Partnerships Manager you will build strong partner relationships to deliver the core services of the charity and maximise donations through new and existing supporters in Corporate, SME, Government and NHS Sectors.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Partnerships and as part of the Partnerships team, you will work with staff across the charity as well as other stakeholders, volunteers and external contacts in delivering the strategic objectives.
Although we welcome applications from experienced Corporate Fundraisers, you do not have to come from a charity or fundraising background. We are looking for individuals with a never give up attitude with business development experience and transferrable skills from any industry or sector.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Passionate about delivering excellence.
- Experience of leading new initiatives from creation to completion.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to relate to a wide range of people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- experience of creating and delivering presentations to diverse, high calibre audiences.
- Knowledge of income-generation and financial control within a government sector setting.
- Experience of generating income through partnerships in funding (public and private) and with delivery organisations (e.g. FE Colleges or other voluntary sector organisations).
- High level account management skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an amazing organisation that is conducting ground-breaking research, potentially changing the way some disabilities are treated, affecting millions of people around the world. They offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Excellent working conditions within a neurodiversity friendly building
- Good work-life balance
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including free on site exercise classes
- A collaborative working environment
- Casual dress code for non-client facing roles
- Opportunities for volunteering
- Opportunities for training and development
- Support with professional CPD
- Employee and volunteer awards
- Social events
- Recommend a friend scheme
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Corporate Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, Partnerships Manager, Engagement Manager, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Manager, Income Generation Manager, Funding, Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser, etc.