We’re looking for a capable and experienced marketing person to join our clients team, as Digital Advertising Officer.
Position: Digital Advertising Officer
Location: Swindon (M4 corridor)
Salary: £25k pa
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing date: 9 am, 23 September 2019
Interview date: 2 October 2019
As part of the Digital Products and Analytics team within the Digital and Technology department, the Digital Advertising Officer is responsible for the organisation’s digital advertising activity across multiple platforms.
As well as using existing channels, the Digital Advertising Officer will find new advertising opportunities and make recommendations for how the organisation can increase its reach. They will work closely with the Digital Insights and Analytics Officer, Social Media Officer and Digital Fundraising Officer to ensure cohesion in outbound messaging and conversion tracking.
A capable and experienced marketing person who can connect with different audiences, the Digital Advertising Officer will bring with them:
- Expert knowledge of running successful pay-per-click and display campaigns.
- Good organisation skills and excellent attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Proven experience of writing for a variety of audiences.
- An enthusiasm to understand the organisations audiences and be ambitious to make an impact.
- Excellent copy-writing skills and the ability to communicate to different audiences.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a range of tasks – delivering each one to a deadline and budget.
- A high degree of computer literacy and extensive use of all MS Office and its applications
- Expert knowledge of how to run and optimise successful pay-per-click (PPC) and display campaigns
- Strong experience of working with Facebook Ads and Google Ads
If you think this describes you, then we’d love to hear from you. When you apply, you will be asked to submit your CV together with a 250-word statement that sets out your skills and experience in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
Our clients mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Their vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an Investors in People gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. They are committed to the development of all staff and have fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Digital Advertising, Communications Officer, Digital, Marketing.