Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you have the digital advertising expertise and insight, project management and technical skills? Do you want to work within a fast-paced, vibrant and collaborative Communications department? We are looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join a friendly team, so if this sounds like you… then we would love to hear from you!
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist (Internal title Digital Advertising Specialist)
Location: Remote and Office-based - Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £28,100 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern
Benefits: Benefits include enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 10:00am 13th July 2020
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide management of the digital advertising initiatives. By doing this well, you’ll enable greater reach and engagement with existing and potential sponsors, ultimately releasing even more children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Actively maintain and promote the organisations Christian ethos and values.
- Deliver Digital Advertising strategies to meet agreed organisational outcomes.
- Create and deliver effective digital advertising campaigns across the communication landscape.
- Manage relevant partnerships and relationships, internally and externally, to ensure compliance and consistency across digital advertising.
- Content and Technical support for Marketing and Engagement Department.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will use your excellent understanding of Digital Analytics to enable a greater reach and engagement with existing and potential sponsors. You will be able to use your experience of managing digital advertising initiatives whilst working within a fast past, vibrant, and collaborative Communication department.
To flourish in this role, you'll need:
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of Digital Advertising and Digital Analytics.
- Attention to detail as well as able to cast a long-term vision.
- An understanding of data and fundraising regulations.
- Ability to work across organisation.
- To understand how to ensure a relevant digital advertising strategy for our audience.
- Excellent IT and technical skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Core office/administrative skills.
Do you feel called to support the mission? Apply now.
You need to be:
- Personally committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work. (You can read more about this in the Policy on Posts to be Held by Christians).
- Deeply connected to the charity’s ministry to children.
- Aligned to the organisations cultural attributes.
- A ‘people person’.
- Creative, innovative and flexible.
- A great listener and communicator
- Open to peer feedback.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as the organisation reserves the right to change the closing date of their vacancies. Late applications may be considered.
Please note that the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Digital, Digital Advertising, Digital Project Manager, Digital Content, Digital Content Officer, Digital Engagement, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Digital Communications Officer, Digital Comms.