Director of Fundraising & Mass Engagement
We are seeking an experienced senior leader to significantly increase the number of people who support this amazing charity and those that are supported by them.
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
Location: UK wide, homebased
Salary: Circa £65,000 per annum
About the role:
As Director of Fundraising and Mass Engagement you will develop products for mass fundraising audiences, conduct marketing of mass beneficiary services and plan and deliver aspects of all mass supporter and beneficiary journeys.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a motivated and engaged team of staff
- Supporting all product and delivery teams, providing value, impact and greater integration of the beneficiary and supporter experience
- Ensure that products designed to engage support from mass individual supporters are conceived, developed, managed and retired in a coordinated way
- Work with various teams to coordinate development of strategies, planning and delivery of national and regionally-based major individual supporter, corporate, trust and legacy fundraising
- Plan national and regionally-based influencing campaigns, and deliver mass communications to campaigner audiences
You will need to have senior-level experience in Fundraising and Mass Engagement, as well as substantial experience of holding senior-level relationships and engaging with senior stakeholders.
You will have lead high performing teams and will be capable of managing supporter and beneficiary direct response marketing.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Director of Fundraising, Mass Fundraising, Mass Participation, Head of Mass Engagement, Operations and Fundraising Director, Fundraising and Development Director, Head of Individual Giving, Development Director, Fundraising and Communications Director, etc.