Are you passionate about our NHS? Do you love raising money for a good cause? Do you have experience in marketing, fundraising, supporter journeys or individual giving? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you
Position: Fundraising Executive
Location: Flexible working. At times you will be required to work from the Warwick office, which is the official place of work.
Salary: £27,000 - £31,000 per annum
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week
Benefits: 10% pension contributions, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, volunteer days, Health Service Discounts and Reward Gateway, Well Being Timeout
They are committed to promoting health and wellbeing at work. Every Friday morning all staff have two hours of ‘Wellbeing Time Out’ between 9am – 11am. We encourage every employee to step away from work and engage in a hobby or activity that makes you feel good.
Closing Date: 28th June 2022
Interviews will be conducted via Teams. The first interviews will take place on Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st June. The second interviews will take place on Friday 24th June. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know at the relevant stage.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Supporter Engagement Team. You will work with the Regular Giving Manager and wider team recruiting and retaining the support of regular givers – beginning with their new lottery giving product launching summer 2022. You will play an essential part to increase awareness of giving regularly to the NHS charity sector and grow our regular giving programme; raising funds that make a difference to the people at the beating heart of their hospitals, ambulance service, community and mental health trusts.
- Support the Regular Giving Manager in developing and delivering projects and campaigns for regular giving which reflect our ambitious growth plans
- Contribute to income generation with effective marketing and supporter acquisition campaigns
- Develop and test new propositions, channels, or products, with guidance from the Regular Giving Manager
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities for products and programmes
- Co-ordinate key elements of the regular giving supporter journey
- Manage relationships with third-party agencies to effectively deliver projects and programmes
- Support NHS charity members with advice and guidance on regular giving as and when required
- Ensuring robust and effective processes are in place to help increase and sustain the number of supporters
- Contribute to the wider fundraising team, taking a proactive approach to working in a high-performing and collaborative environment
You will have at least 12 months direct marketing experience, ideally working within the charity sector (though not essential), and a track record of efficiency, innovative thinking and able to help take our charity to the next level. You will have strong analytical and planning skills and be a confident communicator. Importantly, you’ll have a passion for the charity, problem solving and are eager to raise funds to help our NHS go further.
Your knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Experience with direct marketing
- Experience in developing supporting journeys
- Skilled in campaign delivery and project management
- A team player who is also a self-starter and happy to work independently to develop and deliver objectives
- Understanding of how supporter data drives performance and supporter experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- An understanding of GDPR and PECR regulations
- Experience in an individual giving role
- Experience of regular giving, lottery acquisition and/or private site Face to Face
- Experience in developing and testing new propositions, channels, or products
- Able to analyse data, identify trends, report on activities, and use results/data to help inform decisions
- Knowledge of fundraising regulation and standards
- An understanding of how the NHS is organised and awareness of topical issues related to healthcare
Is a national, independent NHS charity caring for the NHS, so everyone can have better healthcare. Supporting a network of over 230 charities across the UK, we provide the extra support that staff and patients need to help the NHS go further. We’re here for everyone who loves the NHS and wants to help make our healthcare the best it can be, for everyone.
If you are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our nation, believe that through supporting NHS charities you can significantly increase the vital support given to our hospitals, community, mental health, and ambulance services, we would love to hear from you.
Please download to read the attached Job Pack for more detail on the role and charity. If you are unable to do so people contact NFP People to request.”
Other Roles You May Have Experience of could include Individual Giving, Supporter Engagement, Fundraising Supporter Engagement Team, Marketing and Communications team, Donor Systems Executive, Member Charities, digital related partners Fundraising, Fundraiser, Events Fundraising, Events Fundraiser, Events Marketing, Fundraising Marketing, Charity, NFP, Not for Profit, Events and Community Fundraising, Trusts and Foundations, Corporate Fundraising etc.