We are looking for a passionate fundraiser who is excited about connecting and inspiring people to support a charitable cause
Position: Major Donor Fundraising Manager
Salary: Up to £31,625 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Remote/ Homebased with travel to meet donors based mainly in the South
About the role:
As Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for implementing the major donor strategy with the aim of expanding the funding base of high net worth donors and increase overall giving.
You will support the Head of Fundraising by setting income and expenditure targets. You will identify, secure and lead the development and management of a range of significant high value relationships with major donors. By using proactive and extensive networking skills you will inspire existing and prospective donors to engage with and support the charity’s work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Fundraiser to move into Major Donor Fundraising. Although previous experience within a specific Major Donor role are not necessarily required, you will need to bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Experience of securing significant gifts of £10,000 and over
- Experience in at least two areas of fundraising income
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise, managing several tasks at a time
- Administration skills, including setting up and maintaining accurate records systems
- Ability to construct written materials, reports, manage and analyse data
- Experience of budgeting and financial management
You will be professional, proactive and self-motivated and strive to deliver high quality work to the best of your ability.
The charity are a disability confident committed employer and welcome diversity, promote equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Other positions you may have experience of include: Corporate Partnerships Manager, Philanthropy Executive, Senior Corporate Fundraiser, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Head of Fundraising, Individual Giving Manager, Regional Fundraising Manager, Development Manager, Income Generation Manager, Senior Fundraiser, Major Giving Manager, etc.