Our client is looking for an experienced Fundraising Support Manager to play a vital role in the management of their Fundraising Database.
Position: Fundraising Support Manager
Hours: Part time, 21 hours per week
Salary: £26k per annum pro rata
Closing Date: 16th February
About the Role:
You will be working for a charity that supports people in Cambridgeshire living with an advanced serious illness or a life-limiting condition and those who need end-of-life care. The Hospice’s Team has a tight knit and supportive culture, it is a culture of hard work, efficiency and ‘going the extra mile’.
This is an exciting role, in which you will have direct accountability for the management of our client’s Fundraising Database ‘Donorflex’. It will be ‘hands-on’, providing strategic reporting and insight to the function.
As Fundraising Support Manager You will be responsible for the maintenance of and development of the database, to ensure that it meets the requirements of the Fundraising and Communications Team and also meets all applicable regulations. You will line manage, support and develop a Fundraising Support Officer, run regular audits and, when appropriate, train/retrain colleagues ensuring users are utilising the system effectively.
Our client is looking for a customer focused and proactive candidate. You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Experience of data capture of Gift Aid, supporter preferences and suppressions
- Experience of implementing and managing projects
- Excellent IT skills, with good working knowledge of Excel or similar database products
- Excellent attention to detail, including written English including spelling, grammar and numeracy
- Experience of customer services and liaising with supporters across a variety of channels
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes
Our client is invested in their employees and have achieve gold accreditation in the Best Employers (Eastern region), their benefits include:
- Personal Pension Plan (with ability to retain membership of NHS Pension Scheme subject to qualifying criteria)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study leave
- Lease cars (eligibility criteria applies)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Access to Occupational Health Services
- Flexible working, ongoing training
- Staff discounts to our client’s in-house Bistro and Salon HD
- Staff Survey and staff Forum, Payroll Giving option, Cycle to Work Scheme, Group Life Assurance and Long Service Awards
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Database Manager, Fundraising Database Manager, Fundraising Database Assistant, DonorFlex, Donor Database Manager, Fundraising Digital and Tech Manager, Fundraising Database Administrator, Fundraising Database Analyst, DonorFlex Administrator, Fundraising Support.