Head of Partnerships
Do you have a proven track record in sales and networking? Are you passionate about seeing children released from poverty in Jesus’ name? Does the opportunity to combine both, sound like the dream job for you?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Partnerships in the South to establish, build, maintain and grow key relationships with existing and potential Church Partners and create innovative strategy to effectively deliver against agreed targets.
Position: Head of Partnerships
Location: Home-based covering South Region
Salary: £38,760 - £46,250 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern with some Sunday working
Closing Date: 14th April 2021 at 10am
Interview Date: Via ZOOM w/c 26th April 2021
About the Role
As Head of Partnerships for our South Region you will lead the frontline Partnerships team, to establish, build, maintain and grow relationships with existing and potential partners. You will be especially effective in networking with and building engagement with the evangelical Anglican church community. You will develop, mentor, and manage the team through Senior Partnerships Managers (SPMs) to achieve the agreed Regional goals and acquisition objectives. This may include the relationship management of defined denominations/streams/partners. You will oversee recruitment, training, and operation of a team of volunteer speakers to assist in the acquisition of new sponsorships/fundraising and collaborate across the organisation to maximise all opportunities effectively.
- Actively maintain and promote the organisations Christian ethos and values.
- Contribute to the development of the Partnerships Team strategy.
- Develop a South Region Partnerships Team, structured and motivated to meet desired outcomes for acquisition and income generation within the region.
- Maximise the number of child sponsorships from within your designated region from churches and local events.
- Cultivate relationships with leaders and networks in the evangelical Anglican church and be the in-house lead with this part of the UK Church.
- Maximise “beyond sponsorship” income potential within your region.
To flourish as Head of Partnerships, you’ll need:
- Sales and marketing experience with a proven track record of managing a sales process from beginning to end, generating opportunities, managing a portfolio of relationships, closing sales skills, and achieving sales targets.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Effective public speaking skills, with experience of preaching within Churches.
- Team leadership experience.
- Educated to a degree standard and/or be able to show relevant work-based experience in a results driven organisation.
- Experience of managing and working with a budget.
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships with evangelical Anglican Church leaders
- A full driving licence with car (mileage expenses paid)
It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
- Church leadership experience
- To have used a CRM or similar system
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work. (You can read more about this in our Policy on Posts to be Held by Christians.)
You may have experience in areas such as Partnerships, Head of, Director of Partnerships, Relationships, Church, Sponsorship, Sales, Sales and Marketing, Marketing, Account Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive, Head of Development, Development Director, Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Director, Head of Fundraising, Head of Partnerships, Community Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Business Development, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Supporter Engagement, Volunteer Manager.