Head of Regional Fundraising
We are looking for a Head of Regional Fundraising to work with a large national charity and help them to drive growth via a programme of existing and new fundraising products.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: Circa £55k per annum
Location: UK wide, homebased
About the role:
Do you want to use your Regional Fundraising skills to help a fantastic organisation to devise and implement a multi-year regional fundraising plan?
As Head of Regional Fundraising you will help to rebuild income to pre-covid levels and to drive growth via the design and delivery of a programme of existing and new fundraising products.
You will work alongside colleagues in the wider organisation to ensure that the team deliver an excellent experience for supporters and meet agreed in-year budgets for income and expenditure.
You will be an accomplished and experienced leader, adept at instilling an inclusive culture of high performance and outstanding results. You will need the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of budget development, planning and forecasting
- Experience of using data and insight to monitor, and where necessary adapt, plans to achieve annual income and expenditure targets
- Experience of recruiting, managing, motivating, developing and training staff and/or volunteers
- A skilled relationship builder, able to forge and maintain professional relationships internally and externally and work as part of a team
- Experience of delivering formal presentations and public speaking
- Excellent knowledge of relevant charity legislation and regulation
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Head of Fundraising, Head of Area Fundraising, Regional Fundraising Director, Head of Development, Regional Fundraising Manager, Head of Community Fundraising, etc.