An exciting opportunity for an experienced heating professional to join one of the largest housing groups in the East Midlands.
Location: Camberley Court, Bulwell, Nottingham
Salary: £34,608 - £38,822 per annum
Hours: 37 per week (full time)
Closing date: 21stJuly 2019
Interview Date: 30thJuly 2019
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years’ service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1200 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by NCHA and includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Free enhanced DBS check where applicable
- £250 for successful referral of a friend/family member to work at NCHA
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning and development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
About the role:
Our client manages over 9,500 homes and house more than 20,000 tenants across the East Midlands in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.
They are looking for a Heating Team Manager to offer excellent heating maintenance services to their tenants and external customers in line with their vision of “More Homes, Great Services, Better Lives”.
- Management of related servicing, repairs and installations as required on both our client’s properties and for external clients/customers.
- Carry out post inspections on any heating installations carried out by the in house team or external contractors and provide reports as required.
- Carry out and record QA checks.
- Carry out and record health and safety checks.
- Work with colleagues, contractors and partners to ensure seamless and excellent service to customers.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to when delivering all Maintenance Services.
- Contribute to the development and effective operation of the team.
- Recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Manage staff performance including identifying and agreeing staff training and development needs.
The ideal person for this role will have extensive, demonstrable post qualification experience in the relevant trade, experience of managing a team and a full valid driving licence.
You will also have the following qualifications:
- NVQ or equivalent qualification in plumbing and heating
- Core Domestic Gas Safety - CCN1- CPA1 Certificate of Competence (compulsory)
- Current ACS accreditation in
- Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters - CENWAT
- Cookers - CKR1
- Gas Fires - HTR1
- Meters - MET1
- Warm Air Heaters - DAH1
- Renewables experience would be advantageous
- Qualifying Supervisors course with a Government approved organisation
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Heating Manager, Electrician, Maintenance Manager, Electrical Compliance Manager, Electrical Maintenance Manager, Electrical Services Manager, Electrical or Heating Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Maintenance Operations Manager