Are you an experienced HR Associate? We are looking for someone passionate and motivated to be the first point of contact for anything HR related.
You will be working for a charity committed to making sure that advice services are accessible and available across Northern Ireland.
Position: HR Associate
Location: homebased with occasional travel to Northern Ireland
Salary: £30,202 pro rata
Contract: part-time 17.5 hours per week, 2 year fixed term contract
Benefits: Auto-enrolment pension contribution with the Workers Pension Trust, Death in service 4 X annual gross salary, Westfield Health Care Plan fully funded
About the role:
As HR Associate you will provide Human Resources generalist advice and support and help staff and volunteers to have a great experience working for the organisation:
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide HR advice on areas such as; recruitment and on-boarding, absence management, health, safety and wellbeing, employee engagement, employee relations including: disciplinary and grievance; capability and performance management.
- Lead in the development of HR programs and people projects
- HR Administration duties
- Ensure the company complies with all employment and equality statutory requirements
- Support in the delivery of training for staff to improve awareness and understanding of the company HR policies and procedures
- Provide accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process and data protection requirements
- Responsible for updating the document retrieval system in line with the Company Document Retention Policy
- Act as a representative, developing strong relationships internally and externally
To be successful in the role of HR Associate you will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified
- 2 years paid HR experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above to include English and Maths
- Working knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice with evidence of continued professional development
- IT literacy in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented approach and ability to establish rapport and trust quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management and staff at all levels of the organisation
Although not essential, experience of working with volunteers would be beneficial for this role.
If you feel you have the right skills and are looking to take your career to the next level of responsibility, then apply today and join a dynamic, growing organisation where you can really make an impact!
The charity strongly believes in an inclusive and supportive work culture. They recognise the importance of a good work-life balance and the need for a fulfilling and rewarding career. They understand the changing demands of life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. They are an equal opportunity employer and as such will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: HR generalist, HR Adviser, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Administrator, HR Business Partner, People Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR Specialist, HR Coordinator, HR Consultant, etc.