Income Generation Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Income Generation Manager to build, maintain and manage fundraising and retail for a fantastic Leicester based Charity.
Position: Income Generation Manager
Location: Leicester - homeworking and hybrid working available with travel to Leicestershire.
Hours: 30 hours per week, all flexibility considered.
Salary: Full time salary Circa £36k
Benefits: Excellent health benefits, a defined contribution pension scheme and access to an employee assistance programme.
About the role:
As Income Generation Manager you will be responsible for building and managing fundraising for one of the largest charities in Leicestershire. This will include community, corporate and retail with some individual and major giving, as well as taking a role in the charity’s capital appeal.
Key responsibilities for the Income Generation Manager will include:
- Managing and developing a team of 5 staff, plus management of fundraising volunteers, working in the office and the community.
- Manage a fundraising income and expenditure budget of c.£1 million + capital appeal targets and meeting fundraising targets
- Developing key relationships with potential to deliver future income
- Attending fundraising events and meeting supporters as required
The Income Generation Manager will have a proven record of:
- Meeting and exceeding fundraising or income targets.
- Proven fundraising experience in at least two areas of community, corporate, retail or major giving.
- Managing a budget and providing commentary on financial performance
- Knowledge of charity law and fundraising regulations
- Successfully managing a team.
You may also have experience as a Fundraising Manager, Regional Fundraising Manager, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Corporate Fundraiser, Events Fundraiser, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Income Generation, Head of Fundraising, Senior Income Generation Executive, Income Generation Lead, etc.