Programme Design and Impact Advisor
We have rewarding opportunity for a Programme Design and Impact Advisor to join a global programme team to play a vital part in supporting the development of integrated strategies and programmes of work.
Position: Programme Design and Impact Advisor
Location: Based in Sidmouth, Devon – “an area of outstanding natural beauty”. Flexibility on location will be considered for exceptional candidates.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Contract: Permanent – Starting as soon as possible
Benefits: Generous annual leave, pension scheme, Healthshield plan, confidential counselling service, subsidised restaurant, free parking, enhanced maternity/paternity benefits, Life Assurance Scheme, 31 day’s holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 statutory public holidays. This increases by one day each year until a maximum of 34 days is reached.
Closing Date:Wednesday 4 November 2020
The Programme Design and Impact Advisor is responsible for supporting international efforts and the wider staff to identify, design, develop and implement robust impactful international development programmes.
- Leading the development and implementation of a results framework to monitor evaluate and measure impact and to capture learning.
- Working alongside our UK and international staff and with our partners to develop robust, evidence-based programmes.
The role plays a pivotal part in embedding ways of working that allow the charity to deliver high quality programmes, measure its impact and be accountable at all times.
As Programme Design and Impact Advisor, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of programme design and MEAL experience in international development or related discipline and a thorough understanding of the technical elements of robust and effective MEAL systems.
- Have experience of working with theory of change and/or comparable programme development tools
- Have experience of designing robust MEAL frameworks for performance measurement and impact assessment (e.g. chain of impact, M&E plans, logical frameworks.
- Have excellent communication, IT and organisational skills, with the ability to manage budgets and resources in addition to managing and motivating a team and individuals.
A driving licence is essential for this role.
If you feel you have the qualities, skills and experience to fulfil this varied, rewarding and vital role, we would love to hear from you!
You can be part of an evolving program of change taking place within a leading charity working in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With amazing benefits and opportunities to develop you career, you can really make a difference in a fulfilling and rewarding role.
About the Organisation
The sanctuary is one of the UK’s largest international animal welfare charities, currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. Constantly working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued.
“The Sanctuary is a positive place to work with friendly staff and a wonderful charity. With amazing work throughout the world, once you join you never want to leave!”
The charity is a Disability Confident Employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people (children and adults) and expects all staff and volunteers to undertake this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment processes, including an application for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where required for the post.
You may also have experience in areas such as Programme, Programme Advisor, Programme and Impact Advisor, Programme and Impact, Impact, Impaction Officer, Impact Advisor, Programmes, Programme Designer, MEAL, Change, Change Management, Impact Evaluation