We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to provide high quality administration to support a large programme of work within a mental health charity.
Position: Senior Administrator
Location: London - Office based and home based (during Covid). Candidates must live within a commutable distance, as the role will be solely office based post Covid
Salary: £23-£25k depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week; occasional evening and weekend work will be required
Duration: Initial one-year contract subject to six months’ probationary period
Benefits: Employer contribution pension scheme, 31 days’ holiday including bank holidays. Office is in easy walking distance of tube and overland stations.
Closing Date: Monday, 14th December 2020 at 9 a.m.
About the Role
The Senior Administrator will provide high quality administrative support to a busy team. This includes liaising with volunteers, managing incoming messages from service users and database management.
As Senior Administrator, you will be a compassionate people person, bringing with you experience of:
- Working in an administration role in an office environment
- Gathering output, performance and feedback data
- Working with and developing databases and using Excel at a skilled level
- An interest in a role within an organisation that supports vulnerable people
You will have:
- Experience of being an administrator or similar
- The ability to prioritise and respond to multiple email inboxes
- A friendly and warm style of communication
- Commitment to safeguarding and confidentiality policies and procedures and be able to work within them
About the Organisation
A UK-wide mental health charity working to improve the quality of life of anyone affected by mental illness.
It aims to raise awareness and understanding of all mental health conditions; fight to improve frontline mental health services for individuals and carers; provide support, information and guidance through its helpline, email and text support and Online Forum; and promote and host research into causes, treatments and therapies.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Admin, Administrator, Administration, Senior Admin, Senior Administrator, Coordinator, Administration Team Leader, Administration Manager, Administration Supervisor, Office Manager, P.A, Business Support.